Really, I'm with the Band!!

Words, musings and rantings of a woman who married the bass player!!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Portland, Oregon

Grabbed the bull by the horns and took a wild ride. Needless to say, my back hurts a little.

Thursday, November 04, 2004

Spinning Wheels Gotta Go Round..and round...and round

So here's my first post on my first blog ever. I'm at my office. I'm bored out of my fucking mind. Could there be a better time to create a blog? Finally, a place to bitch, moan, cuss and write random thoughts that swirl around my brain for all the "world" to see. And I've got PLENTY to say. I've avoided blogging up until now because I thought, "someone might find out it's me". So fucking what. We are going to hell in a handbasket, so I might as well speak right up while I still can.

Should I speak of the obvious? Was that a fucked up election or what? The results, although not surprising, still made me completely sick. I could hardly eat. Now you know it's bad when politics effect your food intake. My stomach still isn't exactly "right". I hope I get over it soon, I actually enjoy eating.

I got married recently to a bass player. We've been together more than ten years, but it was at the wedding that I really realized I'd married my mom. Which isn't too bad. My mom is bad ass. So is my husband for that matter. (and I'm not just saying that because we're married and all). By normal standards, I should have married "my dad", but since he was in absentia during my life, it was my mom I searched high and low to find. And she turned up in the form of a dude who tours with a rock band. Go figure.

My boss just came back, fuck, I guess I should look busy. Which is harder than it sounds.

(((Peace)))




2 Comments:

Blogger ms. jared said...

welcome to the blogosphere! did you figure out how to add a links section? let me know if you need any help and i'll do what i can...

xoxo, jared

10:41 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi there ##NAME##, I was just browsing, looking for discount tires related information and found your blog. Very nice! I have a discount tires site. You'll find info on motorcycle and atv tires as well as most major brands of vehicle tires such as Michelin, Goodyear, BF Goodrich, Cooper and more. With winter here, you can also get tire chain and winter tire recommendations for your vehicle. Please visit, check it out and enjoy. : )

6:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home